PRE CONSTRUCTION TERMITE PROTECTION
David has been involved with the Building and Pest industries for over 35 years.
Building & Pest inspections and Termite protection for new homes and renovations are the two main areas David specialises in, which allows a more focused approach to helping protect the Family home. Whether protection at the construction stage or whether buying an established home David can design and advise on specific management strategies for your home.
BUILDING AND PEST
- Pre-purchase Building & Timber Pest inspections with detailed Reports
- Special Purpose Structural inspections
- Annual Termite Inspections
- Termite Colony Control treatments
TERMITE PROTECTION FOR NEW AND ESTABLISHED HOMES
- Pre-construction Termite protection to comply with AS 3660.1 New Home builders
- Waterproofing & Termite combined protection using TERM-seal
- Multi-Purpose with Bi-fenthrin – complies with AS 3600.2
- Termite protection designed for Renovation work – complies with AS 3600.2
- Termite Protection for new addition/extension building work on existing homes
- Chemical & physical Termite barriers
David is a proud member of the Master Builders & has been using TERM-seal products for a number of years.
“After using an array different products I would consider TERM-seal the most versatile set of products for pre-construction Ive ever used” “ Having confidence in the products we endorse and use definitely helps with the longevity of my business and gives Builders confidence in us”
Specifically designed in Australia for Australian Termites & conditions by an Australian company! All products come with a 50-year warranty which complies with Australian Standards 3660.1 and is recognised and regarded highly throughout the construction industry nationwide.
Builders can be confident when sending plans for Termite protection design and quoting knowing David is a builder who is up to date with all new & current legislation and BCA regulations also complying with all WH&S Standards and QBCC licencing for onsite installations.
TALK TO DAVID TODAY