With over 36 Years Experience.
We are your Prepurchase Building and Timber Pest Specialists for the Residential and Commercial Industry.
Building and Pest Inspections
We offer pre-purchase Building and Pest Inspections for your new home or investment. Inspections carried out by a qualified builder and timber pest technician with over 35 years experience.
Termite Protection and Control
We offer a complete range of Termite Protection and Termite Treatments. If you have an existing termite problem or would like to install protection barriers to prevent termites from invading your home we can help.
General Pest Control
We offer general pest control using approved and safe chemicals and techniques to keep your home free of pests.
EXPERT Service & advice
PRE HOME PURCHASE INSPECTIONS
D & C Complete Property Inspections offer you detailed pre-purchase and inspections for your potential new home or investment. With over 35 years combined experience in the building and timber pest industries you are assured of the most in depth and unbiaised report on the property.
Having a qualified builder/timber pest technician look at your property, means that your property is getting a professional once-over.
We offer complete pest control and pest protection systems to keep your home safe from unwanted pests, such as Birds, Fleas, Ants, Cockroaches, Rats, Mice and other vermin.
PRE CONSTRUCTION AND ESTABLISHED HOME TERMITE PROTECTION
We offer pre construction Termite Protection to comply with AS 3660.1 for new homes and AS 3660.2 for existing homes. We can waterproof and Termite Protect new homes, renovations and extensions, using chemical and physical barriers. David is a proud member of the Master Builders and is up to date with all legislation and BCA regulations.
Complete Property Inspections
- Termite protection for new and established homes
- Waterproofing & Termite combined protection using TERM-seal Multi-Purpose with Bi-fenthrin
- Termite protection designed for Renovation work
- Termite Protection for new addition/extension building work on existing homes
- Chemical & physical Termite barriers
- Pre-purchase Building Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Termite Treatment/Colony Control Treatments
- Structural Building – Special Purpose Inspections
- Natural Disaster Building Inspections – Cyclone/Water Damage
- Contract Building/Renovation Supervision
- New Home Build – Final Inspection
He will explain his report in Layman’s terms so you are not left scratching your head confused. If he finds a problem, he will advise how to remedy it.